Monday, May 7, 2012

Natural products to produce blonde hair?

I have red hair and I color it blonde, but the color doesn't seem to hold and always fades, is there anything natural that I can put on it to cause it not to do this?



Natural products to produce blonde hair?

I have a girlfriend with naturally red Irish hair and she strips her hair first and then applies the color, in her case a number 8G (gold) creme, Excellence by L'Oreal. You have to remember putting hair color directly interacts with your own and is affected by other factors like sunlight, chemicals and even your own body chemistry.



When I was in high school I tried to put highlights in my blonde hair. For third period I had a swim class and the pool chlorine promptly made my highlights turn a greenish hue. I cried and raced to a salon to have it corrected where the beautician reminded me that coloring hair is an art.

No comments:

Post a Comment