Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

im dying my hair light blonde on top and black on the bottom, will it look okay? i know, i look weird in the pic. my skin isnt really that white (its just the light) and i accidentally saved the pic after i photoshopped my eyes brown. they are actually green. i know im ugly, please dont point it out.



%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

I think you would look adorable with honey blonde hair.



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

i think u should try dirty blonde, because frosted or light blonde wouldnt fit you (i dont think so)



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

You wouldn't look okay. You'd look awesome ! =)



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

You din't strike me as ugly at all: indeed, I'd say you wer rather pretty.



I think, however, that your proposed style will look quite excentric, and you should keep everything one colour.



Best Regards,



T.x



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

I PERSONALLY think that dirty blonde hair would be good on you, but black at the tips seems kind of strange. And you're NOT ugly, but sometimes highlights and such looks tacky on young girls. You're actually VERY pretty.



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

You're not ugly! Don't ever say that again!



Your hair would be stellar like that! Don't go to light blond though.



Good Luck and have fun! Remember its just your hair it will grow back.



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

OMG! you are so not ugly. you look really cute! I like the highlights in the pic. I say you go for it. Try a darker blonde, because it gives a more energetic vibe.



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

You are not ugly, and I think you would look good as a blonde as long as you use a shade that compliments your skin tone. Go to a pro if you are not sure. Good luck!



Would i look okay with blonde hair? (pic)?

You are cute!!! I say go for what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment