Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What color will cover yellow tones in blonde hair?

OMG I just had my roots done and my hair is breaking off. I have platinum blonde hair and they overlapped my hair. I am soo madd...I have a line of demarcation and I cant have them rebleach it. Does anyone know of a toner that will help reduce the yellow. I like Victoria Beckums color, does anyone know what color that may be?



What color will cover yellow tones in blonde hair?

if it is breaking off you need to do some protein treatments and do not put anymore color on it. it will only cause it to break more. a really bad color is a lot better than living with no hair!



no, a toner will not do anything to that if your ends are lighter. there is no way to fix it other than lifting it more.



i am almost afraid to tell you that you can get some purple shampoo by matrix called so silver. it works great for neutralizing the yellow. however, if you get it on that platinum hair...it will grab! then you will have yellow roots and purple ends.



What color will cover yellow tones in blonde hair?

you need to go to the beauty supply house and get some purple shampoo. it is by clairol. I think the word silver is in the name. The bottle is purple...you can't miss it. It is made to take out the brassy, orange and yellow tones in platinum blonde hair. I used to bleach my own hair white with peroxide number 40 and basic white clarol bleach. Anyway...if you use this shampoo...and the purple conditioner that they have also, this will tone down the orange in your hair without having to use a toner and further damaging it. the longer you leave it on the more it will take the orange out...but be carefull. it does leave a purple tint if you leave it in too long if your hair is super damaged. I swear by this product. if you can't find it, call clairol's 800 number. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment