Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

ok so i have platium blonde hair.. it has long layers.. i wanna change shades.. my original shade hair is light brown.. i wanna go black if i can.. or maybe a deep brown.. i am fair skinned but not too fair.. do you think it would suit my complexion...



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

Black hair will wash out your complexion. Try a color that is two shades darker than your natural color.



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

Rich brown with caramel high lights!



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

Just remember you need to dye your hair twice, first red, then the color you want it to be. If you don't the color will wash right out.



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

keep your hair platinum blonde i think that shade of blonde looks great



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

I think you should get some low lights and make the transfer more subtle



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

ya i think brown hair will fit u perfect. i have brown hair and guys say i look 100% better brown than blond.



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

I am fair skinned without a sun tan of course. My hair was dyed on April 9th 2006. My mom dyed it for me. I am 14. I have longish layers and feathered bangs. My hair color is a mixture of brown with redish gold tint. I 閳?it. It is really fun and spunky. So I would say DEEP BROWN. Try Dark %26amp; Lovely Golden Bronze.



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

Keep it blonde. I have a wife and 4 kids that are blonde and they all turn heads all the time



Ok so i am blonde.. not my real hair shade?

i think a light auburn color will look great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment