Monday, May 7, 2012

How can I color over my currently bleached blonde hair?

Hello - I have been bleaching my hair for a couple of years now..I know how to do it correctly and have little damage to my hair at this time. My question is I would really like to go a little darker blonde - especially since the fall is coming - I was thinking along the lines of a honey or champagne blonde - Do I have to bleach my roots and then use a toner? I really want to stop bleaching. Or..can I use regular hair color to achieve my goal?? Thank You..



How can I color over my currently bleached blonde hair?

Girl, listen to one who has learned the hard way. Leave it to a professional, especially if it is something new you're doing to your hair. I know it is costly, but it is better to pay than to screw up your hair and be dissatisfied with the results. Plus you deserve to be pampered a little once in a while, don't you?



How can I color over my currently bleached blonde hair?

your better off dying your hair then tone it. b/c toning youll still have to bleach the roots. so i think dying it is better and also will achieve a better color for you. i would go with a honey.



and do deep conditioning every 2-3 weeks for good and healthy results

No comments:

Post a Comment