Saturday, May 5, 2012

If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with

After bleaching your hair for the 1st time...did you feel that people treated you differently with blonde hair?



If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with dark hair?

Over the years my hair has been every color of the rainbow and more (Red, blond, blue, purple, black, brown, burgundy, green, pink and combinations thereof) ... Whether it was 1/2 inch long and dyed in a red and blond checkerboard pattern or a green mohawk or my natural light brown... The way people treat me is and was based on the way I acted not my hair color..



If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with dark hair?

I'm a natural blonde, but all through high school my hair was a red wine color. Then, just before senior prom, I dyed it to what I like to call 'incrediblonde,' a VERY bright, sunny blonde. I didn't really notice any differences, but then again I was around people who had known me all through school (for the most part) and either had nothing to say or liked the change.



In public, I didn't really notice much of a difference at all. I've gotten more looks/comments about my clothes than my blonde hair.



If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with dark hair?

Yes dear, but I think that was because I really did look stupid, so I don't know if I should really be the one to help. No, really, it is a proven biological fact that lighter hair colors associate to youth and vitality ( also fertility). Yes, people will treat you different, especially if you are female, if you have blonde hair. Both men and women will pay more attention to you. Men, because of the obvious reason, and women, because they are genetically prone to respect other women who will be more attractive to men. The reason is truly phisilogical.



If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with dark hair?

I did this when I was about 15 and I thought I was treated differently. I went through a stage of wanting to wear a ball cap and tucking my tzit-tzit etc. I looked very non-Jewish and I thought I was treated a little bit more kindly but perhaps it is in my head. My hair is naturally black



Like I said, I was interested in reactions and looking for them so I may have been reading more into things than were really there plus I was in that stage of teenage rebellion "I don't want to be Jewish anymore" and may have been using what I thought I saw to bolster that viewpoint.



If you've ever dyed your hair blonde...did you feel that you were treated differently than with dark hair?

blond es have more fun



as the saying goes-



i ma a Na antral Blondie !

No comments:

Post a Comment