Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

All of the Avatars have brown hair and brown eyes.. Erg.. Help me please?? How can I get one with blonde hair and blue or green eyes??



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

I saw that others were giving you the right advice, so I didn't add anything. So I checked up on you later, and now you've got blonde hair! Good Job!



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

No, there is blonde, Look in the corner and go to next page to see all the styles, but there are colored boxes along the pictures. Just click the Blonde and save changes.



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

you have to choose the hair category and pick which hair you want the same with the eyes.



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

just go into your avatar home page and go to the appearance tab. under it is eyes and hair....on the right, there are 4 boxes with different colors...click on those!!



good luck!



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

Yes, look for the boxes of color ranging from blond to brown near the avatar picture and click on the one you want.



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

Yeah, I can help. Go to the Avatar page. Go under "Appearance" then under "Face %26amp; Eyes". Several different faces should show up. Click on the face you want and then along side that face are color boxes. Those are the available eye colors. Click on one of them and you shold have that paticular eye color. Next for the hair color you need to still be under "Appearance". Next to the "Face and Eyes" option, there is the "Hairstyles" option. Click on that and you will see several different Avatars with different hairstyles but all of them have the same color of hair. To change that, there are again little color boxes along side the Avatars. Those are the different hair colors. I hope you understand all this and are able to figure it out! I had the same problem when I first made my Avatar and it took me awhile to figure it out..



Can I get an Avatar with blonde hair???

all you have to do is change the hair color, mine has blonde hair and can change any thing you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment