Saturday, May 5, 2012

Demi permanent hair dye - will it STAY in my blonde hair?!?

sorry - i know i've asked a couple of questions recently about hair but...



i'm blonde.



if i use a dye that's supposed to come out after 28 washes, will it?



some people are telling me that it'll fade back to its original colour like it's meant to..



some people are telling me that i'll be stuck with the colour permanently!



help?



Demi permanent hair dye - will it STAY in my blonde hair?!?

It will fade back eventually but it might take slightly longer. My friend had blonde hair and dyed her hair semi-perminantly brunette and it never fully came out and she just had to grow it and cut it out. But yeah if it says 28 washes, it should come out in 28 washes. The one she used was for longer. If it doesn't come out just put another colour over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment