Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Does anyone have good pictures of blonde hair with light chocolate brown or just brown lowlights?

I cannot find a good picture to print out to show my hair dresser. I have blonde hair now with brown underneath and I want to kinda even it out with partical brown lowlights. Can anyone help me with finding a good picture for this? I've searched it through Google Images and also Yahoo Images, can't find a good one! HELP! THANK YOU!



Does anyone have good pictures of blonde hair with light chocolate brown or just brown lowlights?

i woud recomend going to makeoversolutions.com it is a great website that allows you to upload one picture of you and you can virtually see different hair styles. its great i used it, printed it out and i took it to my hair dresser. also you can c earings blush make up n alot more stuff. the free demo only allows one picture and is restricted in some hairstyles and other places. try it i recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment