Monday, May 7, 2012

I have natural dark blonde hair and want to add highlights - what volume developer do I use.?

I'm new to doing my own hair. My hairdresser said to simply use bleach. So I get to the store and pick up the blue powder bleach and then stand there trying to figure out what # "volumizer"/developer to use. Could someone please explain the basics to me? And suggest what would be best for the natural dk blonde. Thank you!



I have natural dark blonde hair and want to add highlights - what volume developer do I use.?

it depends on how light you want yopur highlights.



hair color is in levels. i am guessing you are a 5 or 6. Each level of developer will lift one level. so if you want them subtle, use 10. AND CHECK IT LIKE EVERY 2 MINUTES!!!!!!



I would reccomend 20 volume. And you can add a little heat too. just enough to warm them up. not to bake them!



and check them often, but it will appear darker on your hair.



hope that helps!



I have natural dark blonde hair and want to add highlights - what volume developer do I use.?

usually 20 volume developer,,



but let me tell you,, it's hard to give yourself highlights,, i don't know what kind of technic you are going to use,,



you might have to leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes,, or it might go brassy,, good luck,,



Best way to get beautiful highlights??????



get them done at the salon,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment