Thursday, May 3, 2012

Help me!!! it is about meh blonde hair, but now it is balck!?

i put in a temp. dye(28 washes and it will come out it says), i had dirty blonde hair but now it is black, i don't look good in black hair, now i know...what can i used to get it out or fade it? i have school tomarrow! i don't care if my hair turns brown, i just don't like the black. any suggestions?



Help me!!! it is about meh blonde hair, but now it is balck!?

Start shampooing your hair with dish washing soap. (Dawn, Joy, Palmolive) Dish soap is high in alkalinity and it will strip out your color, just enough to lighten it. You may have to shampoo quite a few times. Let the dish washing soap remain in your hair a few minutes each shampoo. Be certain you follow up with a great condtioner, as this can be drying to your hair.



Help me!!! it is about meh blonde hair, but now it is balck!?

can't u redye it?



or temporary hair color spray



they sell that at the beauty supply store.



Help me!!! it is about meh blonde hair, but now it is balck!?

If you go darker, even with a hair color that will wash out in 28 shampoos, it will grab. I would have it professionally done if I were you. I went darker and had to have help going back to my natural color. Anything else that you do at this point could potentially make it worse.



I would be very careful using dish soap on your hair, it is very drying. In my opinion, at this point a prefessional would seriously be your best bet. I would fear having to cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment