Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

I had lovely golden blonde hair which naturally lightens in the sun but lately I had been getting a lot of comments from my peers that my hair colour makes my face look yellow and sallow. They said I'm starting to look sick and tired all the time. So I took the plunge and dyed it veeerrrry dark compared to the original. It almost seems black. I know that this is late, but my question is, is it really true that this will make my face appear healthier, whiter, and brighter? If not, then I'm very stupid for thinking so. Please help! Thanks.



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

aww...its okay i have natural blonde hair to. i love it. but i moved in with my boyfriend in june and he told me my hair would be pretty and exotic if it was black. i wanted to do it jst to see what i would look like.i cried at first but then it grew on me and everyone loved it bc it brought out my facial features adn my green eyes but no i want my BLONDE hair back! so me and my friend are going to turn sat. into gettin my natural color back!. but its very true it does bring out you face, and make you look healthy. but i startd to go to the tannin bed bc my face and body get pale in the winter and i look goth!



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

some people look better darker or lighter then their natural hair color. it depends on your skin tone, and your personality :) i prefer myself as a blonde even though i was born with dark hair. in your case if it was a dark brown it will fade to a dull brown in a few washes. Report It



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

oh gosh is right...dark colours on fair skin. you will find people saying that you look like wednesday adams...



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

my philosophy is that if you were born with dark hair, blonde would look bad coz it wouldn't match your skin, and if you're born blonde, never go dark. but this doesn't mean it's true for everyone. first of all, let this be a lesson to you that you don't have to do something just coz people tell you too. if you like your hair the way it is, then that's' the way it should be. also, changing your hair colour probably won't make you look healthier. try some make-up for your skin or tinted moisturizers. i'm sure you look fine, but if you don't like it, go back to your old colour. everyone has different hair, eye and skin colour, and there's nothing you can do about your skin. i'm sure your peers were just jealous of your lovely locks. good luck!



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

What you are questioning does really depend on how you look and what color skin you have. Having said that, people with olive skin tones look really odd and pale with blonde hair. The best thing for these people is to get a tan or use makeup that thwart the olive undertone. Darker hair looks great on everyone, especially if you have a lot of yellow and some olive undertone. The darker the hair, the greater the contrast between the skin and the hair, which creates a better look-



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

I think dying your hair black from such a light colour will make your skin appear paler.



Oh gosh.. I dyed my blonde hair BLACK.?

okay I'm not an expertie but I wouldn't have done that you should have gone and maybe put some Brown highlights or if you wanted to dye your hair you should've gone with an aburn color or just something brown....that's wat I would've done

No comments:

Post a Comment