Monday, April 23, 2012

Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

Be honest! I know guys love blondes.. so it's okay to be honest. What, do you find, more striking? EXPLAIN.



I don't have black hair or blonde hair, although my avatar shows black but I didn't want the brown one, it's dark brown, so I guess my bias leads me to choose black :) haha.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

I'm not a guy, but I think black hair looks SO much better than blonde.



Blonde hair is so bland, unless it's natural, and since everyone thinks BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN and wants to be a blonde nowadays, it's better to see something different. So therefore, I think being a brunette or having black hair is better.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

i think blonde hair is more stiriking.if you have fair skin colour, black hair is more beautiful.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

Black hair, cut in the style worn by Betty Page. Blondeness is over-rated.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

I think natural color with highlights is best. When you alter the the color too much it can look unnatural. Bleach blonde is often associated with trashy bimbos.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

well techniquly no offence a chinese girl with blonde hair looks a bit abnormal doesnt it lol no offence if you want it that way



but usually if u have anyhair that is dark, get dye some of your hair 2 shades lighter



but i prefer blonde hair to be with white girls and black to be with asains/ect.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

silky straight black hair!!! i always get compliments...



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

Black hair FTW. I'm not really into blond hair.



Guys - What is more striking? Black hair or blonde hair?

It depends on the face beneath the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment