Friday, April 27, 2012

HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to

Im so freaked out. My hair is short thank god, but now the highlights that were blonde blonde are ash grey. I used an ash grey blonde color thinking that the brassy parts would look better. Im not a natural blonde, and wouldnt mind going back to golden brown. Would a golden tone brown(semi or demi) color at home work over the ash grey areas? Thank you for help.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

I hope you get my other response to this question on your other post as there are some bad answers given here. You do NOT need to color your hair back to brown,ashen colors do NOT have a base color that is the color of cigarette ashes and an ash based color will absolutely NOT fix chlorine green hair.Like I answered in the other post please simply throw some tomato juice on your hair, use a copper shampoo briefly or simply wait it out a few days as these ends will fade. Ash colors have a blue, green or a blue/green base depending on the level of color and the color line. European colors have much stronger dye loads that domestic color lines. Since your ends were extremely decolorized they picked up the base of the cool you used on your regrowth. The regrowth came out a different color due to present melanin and remaining pigments. Simply......the base and the ends were different colors so they reacted differently to the color but no one will die from it!!



Like I said before, chlorine green will not be fixed by using and ash based color....PLEASE, PLEASE anyone reading these posts do not EVER do that!!!!!! As previously stated, green is a primary pigmentation of many ash colors so why put green over green? Or any other COOL color (IE blue or violet). The best thing to do with chlorine green other than to AVOID IT ALL TOGETHER is to use a copper shampoo or rinse it with tomato juice.



Good luck!



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

go to a hair salon



don't do anything to your head



you are going to ruin it



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

You need to go to a professional stylist and let them correct it.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

Yeah, get to a salon



They'll be able to strip the colour and redo it for you.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

You will have to go darker, back to brown.It is your only way now. Sorry.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

Go to a salon before you mess it up more. I once had done my hair red. I wanted it back to blonde and used too light a color. I took it off too early and then my roots were really blonde. Then the next day I tried again. I looked worse. So I called a pro and had her do it for me.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

no you need to use something of a red base under tone....



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

I do my own hair you do not need to go to someone. I you don't mind brown I would go with the golden brown. I like that color alot. I was born a blonde and used golden brown for years. I went grey very young (30) and now I stay in the blonde family but never ash anything. I hate what the ash does to hair I always call it mouseie



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

You can do it yourself. Just get a permanent light brown color, Garnier is good. Make sure you don't get a medium brown because it is VERY dark. And, make sure you don't leave it on any longer than instructions. A hairdresser told me that it will start taking color out if left on longer.



HELP! I tried to touch up my blonde hair and it turned gray(used ash blond)-what color can i use to fix it?

Anytime you pick up a color that has the word ash in it, is just that-will be dominant ash color,literally ash color (s) like we see after the fireplace has burned out logs turned into ashes.



If U used a semi permanent of another brown/gold toned color it 'might' cover it up,but will fade in 2 weeks



I do know a permanent color of gold,browns,will cover it. If I want to stay in the blond shade %26amp; cover up a mistake I use a dirty blond color. Will be a tad darker,but will cover up a multicolor mistake. Sometimes if you use a golden color to cover up ash it'll give it the old yellowy too golden look. The darkest blond you choose from a chart of permanent colors will always grab a bit darker,so after you do this you'll need to do another in 4-5 weeks %26amp; then you should be on the right track.



Usually-blond turned green from pool or summer play can successfully be covered with an ashe permanent color.



To cover an unwanted ash-lean to blond shades of browns w/gold.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment