Friday, April 27, 2012

Best way to lighten my dirty blonde hair?

I have dirty blonde hair and want it light blonde. Not white, light blonde. So I was wondering how I should go about it.



I've heard Sun-In and Lemon juice work but i'm wondering if dye would be better or if there's any other ways?



Best way to lighten my dirty blonde hair?

you can buy the shampoos and stuff that make it lighter but i dont think they work.....



the best way to get the best results is to just dye iti have dirty blonde hair too



a good way to lighten it would also be do get highlights



Best way to lighten my dirty blonde hair?

i have dirty blonde hair too. when i lighten it up for summer i would put sun-in, but then when i dont want to lay out in the sun i just put hydrogen poroxide on the roots of my hair. dont dye it though its better to do it natually and it really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment