Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can i get honey blonde hair?

I want this color http://www.bostonhaircolorist.com/rachel...



My hair is light/medium brown now. It's been dyed several times, but my hair has been holding up well and I condition it with very expensive, really good products.



I haven't dyed in 6 weeks.



I realize I will need to bleach and remove the dye.



But I can't find a dye close to that picture.



I use stuff from Sally's only.



Is there a different name for that hair color?



Is it a dark golden blonde?



I'm cool-toned and have gray eyes so i'm wondering if that color would wash me out?



How can i get honey blonde hair?

thAtsz proLLyy more likee a goLden bLondee;;



%26amp;+ i thinkk it wouLd look veryy nicee on yUhh;; dont even worry aboutt it ! go aheadd %26amp;+ do it =]]



-nAniibAybee .

No comments:

Post a Comment