Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

I need help my roots are showing bad through my dyed golden blonde hair the top has where my roots are a light brown and the rest is golden blonde will it hurt to put a ash blonde on here or will it just screw things up?



Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

Ash is meant for Clients with dark or medium brown hair looking for a neutral end result. The darker your hair is to start with, the more ash you can use, if your hair is lighter to start with you might want to limit the ash, or you will get a green cast blonde. What ever you do, DO NOT run the ash over the previously colored blonde, or you may end up with muddy tones on your ends. The only exception to this rule is if the previously colored hair has acquired brassy tones between coloring services. In this case apply color to the ends 3-5 minutes before you rinse. Always ask for help from an established professional Colorist if you run into problems.



Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

You can, but you shouldn't color your hair more often than every 4 weeks, so if you plan to get it colored again within the next 4 weeks it wouldn't be a good idea.



Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

it is safe to dye your hair when your roots are showing. however do not use ash. ash colors tend to turn out with a green tint. try going with a light blonde or even an ultra light blonde. just dont use ash. and if this doesnt work you can always dye it a natural medium blonde and add highlights.



Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

I always use ash blond by loreal as it is the ony home dye that doesnt leave hair too yellow after a few weeks. It is fine to put it over the top.my advice to any one home dying their hair is to put the dye on quickly and rub it in like its shampoo espicially all over the roots,that way you get an even colour.



Can i put a ash blonde on my hair?

ash takes out golden color, so no, i wouldnt use that on you roots. They may look greenish, or duller than the rest of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment