Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I want to remove honey blonde hair dye?

My natural hair color is cold black but i dyed it honey blonde a little while ago. I dont like it because it only took in the front of my hair and not i want my natural color back. How do i strip this color and get y natural color back w/o re-dying it all over? If i have to re-dye it i will but i was looking for other opts.



Thanks



I want to remove honey blonde hair dye?

lol, i got myself honey blond highlights and my hair is straight black too. but um, if u get realxers, get one and thecolor should come out, depending on how long it's been in. hope i heled!:)



I want to remove honey blonde hair dye?

You can try using Vaseline, that should help to get some of the color out. Unfortunately you will have to dye it again. I would go to a professional. You might not get the color you want with a home kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment