Monday, April 23, 2012

What is the best hair dye color to use on blonde hair going to brown. I want my blonde hair brown no

Ok,I have bleach blonde hair and want to change it to brown or like a medium brown so it looks more natural. I need one you can buy in the store or at sallys.



What is the best hair dye color to use on blonde hair going to brown. I want my blonde hair brown now.?

Since your hair is bleach, going back to a brown will be a little tricky. There are several issues to consider. 1st how bleached is your hair. all hair must have at least a pale yellow to the color in order for any color to deposit into it. 2nd, if you are going back to a more natural color, you would need to determine just how dark is your natural color, someone at sallys can help you determine the level of darkness your natural color is. There are some pitfalls to be aware of, stay away from anything that says, Ash, or blue/violet base as these will turn you the prettiest shades of green/brown. You will need to look for colors that have the base colors of gold or yellow/orange, yes these will give you a golden to a reddish brown color but that is far more natural than green. As far as buying the color at a store, that is a NO NO NO. if you must do it yourself, always go for the professional color at sallys. You will need to use a 10 volume peroxide with it so you can get the optimum deposit of color. If I had to chose a color brand at sallys I would choose clariol. Hope I have helped you will your color correction. AS with all question asked of me about hair, via the net or over the phone, I am not resposible for the outcome or results. When doing color it is always best to consult a professional in person, so that they can evaluate your hair. You could have lost the integrety of it and trying to color it yourself, could cause more damage. I assure you it will damage your hair if you use a non professional color, as they contain meltalic salts.



What is the best hair dye color to use on blonde hair going to brown. I want my blonde hair brown now.?

Maybe just try buying a light brown hair color. Im sure any will work. Good luck!



What is the best hair dye color to use on blonde hair going to brown. I want my blonde hair brown now.?

For the blonde to brown transformation what I recommend is going a teri hatcher brunette by using the Clairol Nice N Easy #118 Natural Medium Golden Brown. It is a beautiful all over brown color that is never brassy and that is gentle enough to use on bleached hair. To keep your newly brunette hair vibrant what I recommend is using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo Conditioner plus colorglaze ( Chesnut to Espresso for darker shades of brunette hair) WIth these tips you will have beautiful salon quality hair without the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment