Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

hmm...well I have strawberry blonde hair..its actually a quite nice color, but i have a lot of red too. I was wondering if there was some kind of color to get the red out. i just like natural looking with low maintenece and no chemical damage. is there anything? sun in? or would that only make it redder?



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

shimmering lights shampoo. I think you canbuy it at a sally beauty supply . It is purple shampoo that will tone your red hair with no damaging chemicals



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

Put lemon juice in ur hair and lay out in the sun in the summer because it makes it blonder and less red



trust me it works!!!



sun will make it blonder for sure!!!



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

condition it !



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

i have the same color use pantene for blondes and the sun makes my hair lighter. Hope that helps good look.



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

Do NOT use Sun-in it will turn your hair bright orange! A few people I know used it and they were orange for months. Really the best thing to do is just go out in the sun and it will naturally lighten it over time.



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

well the only way your gonna get the red out is buy some hair coloring kit for blonde hair. this will get the red out



Hair color help??? Im strawberry blonde...?

GREETINGS, that's my natural color too, it's not a bad color but like you I hated the redder parts. What I did was use blonde highlights over the redder parts and it looks really nice. I used Loreal Petite highlighting. It comes with a cap so you can pull strands through, it doesn't smell much and after it's washed after streaking doesn't smell at all, looks really sun streaked and natural and didn't dry my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment