Monday, April 16, 2012

How Much Peroxide Would I Need To Die Parts Of My Hair Blonde ( Im Brunette.)?

Hey i would like to know how people get there hair too come out blonde when they have brunette hair everytime i have attempted it allways ends up coming out ginger has anyone got any advice on how too make the hair die stronger? or just how too get it blonde?! please help me!! i have a house party coming up and i would really like it to be done before then..



thankyou =)



Zoeey___x.



How Much Peroxide Would I Need To Die Parts Of My Hair Blonde ( Im Brunette.)?

Go to a professional. Bleaching your hair at home is never a good idea. You can also not lighten colored hair with more color. You can overlap the product causing damage. You can not mix properly giving you a result different than you want and you don't have the best products available to you. There is a salon for every budget. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment