Monday, April 23, 2012

Red streaks on dark blonde hair..without pre-bleaching///best way to do this?

Can I do that? I have dark-blonde hair and it is very curly and medium-length and thick...



A- Do you think the kool-aid dyeing thing will work?(



B- Can I just put streaks in my hair without having to go through the trouble of bleaching the spots i want streaked?



C- If so, what is the best way to do that?



I hope you can help!!



:)



Red streaks on dark blonde hair..without pre-bleaching///best way to do this?

IF you do not have other color on your hair the red can be done with a red hair color. Depending on how vibrant you want them I would either lighter prior or not. If you want stop sign red I would lighten before. Then apply the Manic Panic or Special Effects. Kool aid was before we had such cool options. If you want a less dramatic color, more natural you can find that at any supply store.



Red streaks on dark blonde hair..without pre-bleaching///best way to do this?

I don't think u need to bleach it for the red streaks if ur hair is already light enough why make it lighter? I think the red streaks would pick up fine on the color u have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment