Monday, April 16, 2012

Should i dye the tips of my hair blonde? i need pictures!?

i have dark black hair %26amp; i was thinking about doing the tips blonde. or do you think theres a better color? would it look good? and PLEASE IF YOU HAVE PICTURES I NEED TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE thank you :D



Should i dye the tips of my hair blonde? i need pictures!?

Yes it looks cute!



Should i dye the tips of my hair blonde? i need pictures!?

http://www.killerpics.blogspot.com



Should i dye the tips of my hair blonde? i need pictures!?

OMG NOOO dont do it trust me u will look queer!! my friend got that and she thought they were so cool but she ended up eating lunch in the bathroom... no jk but every one made fun of her then her mom got mad cuz my friend wanted to dye her hair back and it was expensive!! so dont do it trust me u will regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment