Saturday, April 14, 2012

Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

Yeah, I know some of you'se gonna ask me to say asian or chinese. Problems is I've seen Korean girls, Chinese girls and Japanese girls making these kinds choices but never (in my admittedly limited experience) South Asian (Indian, etc). Im not saying these cultures are same, but some simularities/commonalities exist. They influence each other etc, sometimes, etc. (For example, Korean soaps get translated into chinese and vietnamese)?



While there are huge differences in fashion culture choices between say ABCs/CBCs etc and girls living in or recently from asia, question still applies.



You might say blue is tacky but the shade red used was kind of pretty tacky.



BTW, if i were female and still occidental with blonde hair, i might indeed put streaks of black in it.



Still angry with me? Hmmm.n I'd better hide, ...



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

In general most women don't dye their hair blue or green. Usually it's only punky types that do, and they often just put streaks in their hair. I don't see bright blue/green heads that often. Most Asian girls I know have dark hair. I'm half Asian and I have dark hair too. It's natural and it looks best on Asian features. Pretty much whatever it natural usually looks best. For example, most blonds have pinkish light skin naturally so they look washed out with black hair. People who are very tan don't usually look good with blond hair because it doesn't look natural.



Some Asian girls dye their hair blond or red but I almost never find it flattering. It just looks tacky most of the time.



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

I totally agree with the last comment...I'm "oriental" and I would love to have blue streaks in my hair, but first I had to bleach it. Since blue is only a semipermanent shade, when it comes out I'm left with blonde hair and I'm too lazy to dye it blue again. Report It



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

They are usually too wise / smart...



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

to be honest? I don't give a *****!



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

they wanna try something different once in a while...



Why many "oriental" girls dye hair red, blonde, but never blue or green?

Most "oriental" girls have dark(black) hair.



To get blue/green to show up you have to first dye your hair blonde(sometimes more than once) where you want it, and then another dye of blue or green on top of that.



So you usually need to go to a proffesional for that.



And I think it kind of damages your hair.



For blonde and red, you can do it at home really easily by yourself and it doesn't take long. Blonde shows up well and red shows up okay.



Or they just don't wanna : ]



By the way - Wow it sounds like youre really trying hard not to offend anyone in your question, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment