Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

Should I do lowlights or just color all my hair at once? What shades of brown will look best for a person with blonde hair and fair skin and blue eyes?



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

I'd recommend you go to a decent salon for advice. I have similar colouring and have been wondering this myself. All my friends tell me no. My most convincing friend told me that darker hair makes you look older and can bring out under-eye shadows more (her colorist told her this, she has dark brown that she lightens a bit). That argument forced me to resist the urge but I still wonder. What I have been doing more of recently is having highlights and lowlights with more red-auburn highlights also added. When those fade, they give my blonde hair a warmer colour. I get lots of compliments on my hair and I think because I have a few colours in, people don't think it's coloured as much.



But talk to a professional who will have best advice and have them do any changes first.



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

you want to cover your blond you need to get a med brown the best is two boxes if your hair is shoulder Leigh or longer-------you wont have any problem



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

light brown highlights



it looks reall nice on LC



from laguna beach



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

Go to a salon. They are pros, and it will be less hassle and worry on your part. They know what color would look good with your skin and how to trim your hair to fit your face shape. I was in the same position and decided to go to the salon. My hair turned out great, good luck!



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

Well, if you ask me...you probably don't want to hear this...but I say don't dye your hair at all. Most people would die to be a blond, trust me. Just look at all those celebrities basically all of them have at least tried to successfully dye their hair blond. And if you look at them, it doesn't look that good. So in my opinion... your hair always looks it's best when it's at it's natural color. It's better and you are always the most confident that way.



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

Speaking as a hairstylist please go to a salon. I believe it's best to lowlite with a semi-permanent color so you won't damage your hair and it will fade, leaving you other options later. Opt for 2 shades darker than your own. A warm level 8 or7. Good luck



Also, any ash shade could give a green appearance. See a professional. Don't risk it.



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

hey don't go too dark i got drunk the other night and woke up with dark brown hair, it looks shocking on fair skin because it makes all your blemishes stand out really bad, and you have to ware eae makeup every day to not look so goth



suggest you start off light and perhaps for the first time just use a wash out colour coz if you don't like it it's a lot easier to go back to blonde, permanent stains your hair somethinh cronic and you have to re-blonde your hair about 3 times to get it back to how it was



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

No, do not die your hair at all, the harsh chemicals used are not healthy for your hair. Besides, a lot of people would die to be a blonde, if want a lighter shade, stay out in the sun during the summer. Enjoy being a blonde!



How should I color my hair? I have blonde hair and want to go brown?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment