Thursday, May 3, 2012

I have dark brown eyebrows and wavy, dirty blonde hair....4 questions?

1)I really want to dye my hair brown, but all my friends tell me that it will look bad...but i have dark eyebrows....so wouldn't i look better with dark hair?



2) has anyone experimented with dying your hair two different colors? I was thinking dark brown and bleach blonde kind of mixed in together...what do you think?



3) what kind of bangs looks best on a person with an oval shaped face, and how do you style them?



4) how do you blow dry wavy hair and still have it wavy when it's dry? or what kind of styling product can I put in my wavy hair when it is wet to make it wavy and shiny, and not have to blow dry it?



thanks in advance! :)



I have dark brown eyebrows and wavy, dirty blonde hair....4 questions?

1 - Since you have dark eyebrows, I think brown hair would look good. Your friends probably just don't want you to take a chance of dying your hair a bad color.



2 - It's tricky doing that. I would definitley recommend doing that at at salon. But if you mean dye your hair brown with bleach blonde highlights, I would recommend going a little darker with the blonde



3 - Side bangs look great on oval face shapes. When you get out of the shower, comb them into the exact place you want, then dry it with a blowdryer like that. Overtime, your bangs will eventually fall that way.



4 - If you want your hair to dry wavy, don't use a brush to dry it. Try also using Herbal Essences Curl Boosting Mousse - apply it when your hair is when, scrunch it a little, and it will add a little more wave to your hair. This product will make it wavy %26amp; shiny also if you don't want to use a blowdryer. Spray it with a shine or glossing spray or add a shine spray for extra shine.



I have dark brown eyebrows and wavy, dirty blonde hair....4 questions?

die your eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment