Saturday, May 5, 2012

Is there any natural hair coloring (similar to henna) for dark blonde hair that will hide greys?

I would like to find a coloring for my dark blonde-light brown hair, that will cover my greys. I've got about 10% grey now and its becoming too obvious. I don't want to wreck my hair or make it feel like carpeting, when I used bleaches or dyes in the past thats how it felt. I think henna is often too red for my complexion but I liked how it made my hair feel. Does anyone know of a solution for me?



Is there any natural hair coloring (similar to henna) for dark blonde hair that will hide greys?

Even though I deal with henna, I have seen some customers say cassia obovata brings out their golden rays and after repeated use covers up some of the grey but it doesn't do a great job still because it does not have much of any dye. If you want to have brown tones you can use henna along with indigo, and even henna with coffee to tone down the red tones so it won't be so bright.



Also use only 100% pure henna powder (Body Art Quality is best and safest).



Other option I have had a customer explain to me, was vegetable based dyes. I saw a woman who had reddish highlights (like a strawberry blond) using veggies based dyes.



Khadija



Is there any natural hair coloring (similar to henna) for dark blonde hair that will hide greys?

Thank you ! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment