Saturday, April 14, 2012

I dyed my hair a few months ago, i want to have blonde hair again. is there an "at home" w

i didn't know that the hair dye was permanent. now it is a light brown/red/blonde color. I want a way to use stuff i already have in my house to get rid of it.



I dyed my hair a few months ago, i want to have blonde hair again. is there an "at home" way to do it?

Well I have heard that lemon juice is good for blond and it may help lighten it if you put it in and then spend some time in the sun. When I did that to my naturally blond hair, I used Sun-in to get it back to blond. You can get Sun-in pretty much anywhere they sell home hair dye kits. Sun-in does have bleach in it but it is not super strong and you can lighten with a blowdryer or in the sun. I like Sun-in because it maintains a natural look as long as you don't over do it. If you don't like these ideas then just get a regular shampoo (not one that claims to help color-treated hair)and wash every day or more often if you can and the color will eventually fade.



I dyed my hair a few months ago, i want to have blonde hair again. is there an "at home" way to do it?

When I was younger I got chicken pox really bad and my doctor told my mom to give me a peroxide bath. It helped but it really lightened my hair. So maybe it will work for you. If you get it too light you can always use a blonde non permanent color again to tone it back to your natural color. Also sometimes if you didn't go to dark you can just buy another box to bleach it back. Try the peroxide though I know it works.



I dyed my hair a few months ago, i want to have blonde hair again. is there an "at home" way to do it?

i dye my hair every month, anything u use at except more of what u did before will fry ur hair, either let it grow out or get an at home color an just do root application.



I dyed my hair a few months ago, i want to have blonde hair again. is there an "at home" way to do it?

Try using any highlighting ket on your whole head. If your hair is a darker shade from dying, it is always better to use a highlighting kit. Don't do highlights, dye your hair with it.



Or you could always use some Sun In while your hair is wet then blow dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment