Monday, April 16, 2012

I have brown hair, I want to dye the underneath layer of my hair blonde, what's the best way to

My hair is dark brown, and it already has a layer style in it. I want to get a very light blonde for the bottom layer. I know it would be best to go to a hairstylist, but I don't have that kind of money. I also can't seem to find any pictures of this style, although I've seen it before, where could I find a picture? Is there another good way to have this done? What are good products I could use myself? Professional answers, please? :]



I have brown hair, I want to dye the underneath layer of my hair blonde, what's the best way to?

go to a pro... even if someone tells you how to do it you are inexperienced... We asked a person at Sally's Beaty Supply how to do this and we followed the directions exactly and I had orange hair. Please learn from my mistake. If you still want to do it yourself ask someone at a beaty supply store and they will give you all the stuff you need and directions.



I have brown hair, I want to dye the underneath layer of my hair blonde, what's the best way to?

I found a few pictures one of them is like Vice Versa from what you wanted it's Black under blonde but I did my best. = ) As for how to do it...Just choose the section you want to dye, part the hair, lift and hold up the top layers with pins or clips. Apply the bleach and wait for it to process. = D



http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/h...



http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/a...



http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e106/c...



I have brown hair, I want to dye the underneath layer of my hair blonde, what's the best way to?

I agree you should have it done professionally, blonde is very tricky.But if you must I would suggest start 1 inch from the scalp %26amp; leave for 10- 15 mins, then apply to the root area for another 15-30 mins.The reason for this is that any heat from a dryer or just body heat will excelerate the processing of the colour. %26amp; blonde has 7 stages from dark to light so if your at an orange stage that means it hasn't been on long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment