Monday, April 16, 2012

I want a new colour in my bleech blonde hair, but im not confident!?

I want not a full over colour, but maybe just a differnt streak in my hair...i dont have confidence for anything too bright and bold, but i have bleech blonde hair, and i feel like a little change...i suit bobs, so im thinking bob, but i'd like a new color too!?



I want a new colour in my bleech blonde hair, but im not confident!?

GO WITH LOWLIGHTS.



I want a new colour in my bleech blonde hair, but im not confident!?

try a light pink or brown those two color look good on almost eveybody



I want a new colour in my bleech blonde hair, but im not confident!?

Try some low lights.



I want a new colour in my bleech blonde hair, but im not confident!?

a light brown dark blonde might be good.



It may even boost your confidence!



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment