Saturday, April 14, 2012

If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

im a light brunet but not nearly blonde accept for a couple natural light light brown streaks anyway yeh or is there anyother NATURAL home remadies for blonde hair have you heard of sleepytime tea would that work with lemon juice??



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

Lemon juice is often used to lighten blonde hair. I'm a natural blonde, and the only thing I've used on my hair is lemon juice, which wears off after a while. I haven't done it in quite some time, but I still remember how it works, or at least for a blonde.



Put a generous amount of lemon juice all through your hair, and then sit in the sun -- it's ideal during the summer time when you can sit by the pool or at the beach and tan while you do this. When the juice has dried, your hair will feel kind of funny, sort of sticky and dried. Wash it out, either in the shower or in the pool or at the beach, though if you do either of the latter two, I suggest you wash your hair afterwards anyway.



Please note that this is how it worked on a blonde, and it may not be quite the same on a brunette, even a one as light as you say you are. But like I said, it's only temporary, so if it doesn't go well, you live with it for a little bit, and then it returns to normal.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

I tried lemon juice once. It didn't really work for my hair, but I think my friend and I did it wrong, lol. Go ahead and try that, it really won't hurt your hair at all so it's worth a shot. I don't know of any other natural lighteners, and the only thing I've found that works is Sun-In.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

i have dark hair but i did that on a six month tour of Cyprus the lemon juice thing and although it worked its because the sun bleaches it. Although i would NOT recommend it as i makes your hair unmanageable and matted.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

Lemon juice works.



You have to spend a lot of time in the sun though.



The sleepytime tea won't do a thing.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

just go get some hair dye.. lemon juice.. ewww..



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

lemon juice makes your hair super clean. IF your hair is blonde, it'll also give some blonde highligts. It also lightens hair a bit. ot exactly sure if it will turn your hair blonde though...



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

Lemon juice works, but you have to use it during the summer, when you are going to be outside all day. It works like Sun-in.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

Lemon juice will not work as it needs sun to react with. The only thing that will lighten dark hair is peroxide/bleach I'm afraid. Be careful though if u plan on a DIY job as it can make your hair fall out - mine did!



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

Sounds tasty, hot tea with a little lemon. Sounds like a myth that it will bleach your hair though.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

any of all that. just isnt strong enought, the sun is your best bet



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

if you can get dried camomiles, boil them and put that water on your hair and go under sunshine.it works brilliant i used to do it



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

If you don't want to make camomile tea, you can buy camomile shampoo which does make some hair look blonder. We used to use dilute hydrogen peroxide when I was at school, but I don't know if that would qualify as a natural remedy %26amp; if you are brunette it might turn you ginger rather than blonde.



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

all you will have is hair that smells like lemons. People put peroxide in their hair and I don't think it does a thing! so lemon juice doesn't do anything. I used to try it when I was younger but no.....now that I'm a hairstylist I know better. Not to mention I would think that the straight citrus would make your hair feel like straw. I would go get some subtle hilights or something if that's what your looking for...: )



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

It's doesn't work



If i put lemon juice in my hair....... blonde?

I tried lemon juice once as a teenager. It did nothing except make my hair a complete matted sticky mess, and also made my scalp sting a bit (think it was the acidity of the lemons). Good luck, but I have since been led to believe that the only way to lighten hair is to have a permanent dye or highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment