Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to get very light pink/blonde hair?

I have natural blonde/dirty blonde hair and I want to know if there's any way to get my hair to be a very light subtle pink? Any ideas? Most boxes of color that are of pink are hot pink... If I put a dime size amount would it make it light pink? I have short hair, at my shoulders.



How to get very light pink/blonde hair?

Manic Panic's COTTON CANDY PINK. don't leave the dye in too long.



How to get very light pink/blonde hair?

Sounds crazy but cool aid. Try the strawberry kiwi one. It takes well and cost about 30cents :) Water it down to the color you want. then soak your head in it for about 1-25 min or until desired color is achieved. It is an old one, but works.



How to get very light pink/blonde hair?

GO TO THE SALON GET IT DONE THEY A VARIETY OF COLORS THEY CAN MIX COLORS.

No comments:

Post a Comment