Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I need some advice on dyeing my blonde hair red?

I have naturally golden blonde hair that I've just grown tired of, and I want to dye it red. I have blue-green eyes and fair skin, so I think the red hair will be striking. Plus, I'm 16 %26amp; ready to kind of mature my look if you will, which I think the red hair will do.



My questions are:



Will dyeing my hair damage it?



How hard will it be to go back to being blonde if I don't like the red (or if my dad freaks)?



How long does "semi permanent" color last, and will it look as good as permanent?



How noticeable will the roots be, and will I have to like get a touch up every month?



I'd be totally grateful for some advice since I'm a total newbie at all this.



Thanks!



I need some advice on dyeing my blonde hair red?

1. if this is like your first or third time or something like that then no it will not ruin your hair



2. medium you would prob have to dye it strawberry blond than back to normal blond



3. Semi lasts 3-6 weeks, yes it looks just as good but it fades faster



4. Not to noticeable because red it a pretty close color to blond



I need some advice on dyeing my blonde hair red?

it will damage your hair and i rekon you should keep it blonde or die it brown brown is the best colour to have it suit everything i wanna have pink steaks in my brown hair but im in a privite school so i cant

No comments:

Post a Comment