Friday, April 20, 2012

Natural redheads, has your hair ever turned from naturally red as a child to blonde naturally?

My hair was naturally red as a child but at age 13, my hair turned light blonde naturally. I know other redheads who also turned light blonde naturally. Has this ever happened to you going from natural red hair to natural light blonde hair? If so, at what age.



Natural redheads, has your hair ever turned from naturally red as a child to blonde naturally?

I was born with curly red hair. As I grew into a toddler, it changed to light light waves. Now, at age 14, my hair is dirty blonde. I have absolutely no idea how/why this happens.



Natural redheads, has your hair ever turned from naturally red as a child to blonde naturally?

well, i was never a redhead, but i was a blonde that turned brunette. i have never dyed my hair once in my life. most people didn't believe me till i pulled out pictures. it seemed to change when i was 5 or 6 years old.



its not like it turned a darker blonde or anything like that at all. i am completely a brunette. it weird and have no idea that i could go from golden blonde to brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment